Welcome to my website! Here, you can find information about my research and teaching by clicking on the tabs above.
- My research bridges causal inference and machine learning methods with applications in Finance and Macroeconomics
- Currently: Professor for Data Analytics in Economics and Finance at the University of Cologne; Member of the Center for Financial Research Cologne and cluster member of ECONtribute
- Before: Economist at the Federal Reserve Board in Washington, DC
- Ph.D. and MA in Economics from Harvard University
- Diplom in Economics from University of Bonn