Welcome to my website! Here, you can find information about my research and teaching by clicking on the tabs above.
- My research bridges causal inference and machine learning methods with applications in Finance and Macroeconomics
- Professor for Data Analytics in Economics and Finance at the University of Cologne
- Research Fellow at the Center for Financial Research Cologne
- Investigator at ECONtribute excellence cluster
- Before: Economist at the Federal Reserve Board in Washington, DC
- Ph.D. and MA in Economics from Harvard University
- Diplom in Economics from University of Bonn